Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Week 88 - Perth, Western Australia - April 18, 2017 - Lose your life and Find it



Yee Haw!



Hello Guys:) lots of exciting things I am hearing from back home...Louie is weeks away from his mission call...btw mom you should tell Sister Brown in Gosnells to tell me where Louie is going so I don't have to wait till p day to find out! I can't wait to hear! I am so excited for Matthew...he has no clue what's coming just like i had no clue but he will never regret it. What a blessing to serve! I would take him as my companion any day of the week! 

And 70 days from hitting the MTC and then Big Brazil for the big time mission haha! What an adventure awaits! Remember the words of John Wayne "Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyways" You guys got this!  And of course I heard the news of the Green trip....A full day on section A and a full day on B....You guys are so lucky....cant wait to see the pics! 

This week A has made some awesome progress. He is so ready to be baptized he has seen some awesome miracles as we have fasted and prayed with him...His urge to smoke has gone down Heaps and now he has gone 3 days with only 2 puffs on a cigarette....He'll get there...

Met some other cool people this week....just working with them and helping them to progress!

It's awesome working so close with President Fife. It is super cool how he counsels with me and my companion....It is a blessing to be able to witness the revelation he receives for the mission...There has been a few times when we have been meeting with President when the Spirit has spoken through me that has affected the outcome of some important decisions....This has been a blessing for me to learn How the Spirit works and how to effectively counsel to come to discern God's will.

Remember Always, For Whosoever Will save his Life shall lose it; and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. I Promise you this is true...I have never been more miserable than the times I am only thinking of myself, and I have never been happier and felt truer peace than when I entirely forget myself and turn outward....This I know for a fact! How could this be if we were only a result of Evolution! 

I love you all! Have a week filled with true Joy!

ELDER CORDNER

This is zone conference week...we are gonna be super limited on time spent in our own area with the travel we are going to do and the trainings with President...Heaps of stuff to do....




No comments:

Post a Comment