Monday, November 2, 2015

Week 12 - Kalgoorlie, Australia - November 2, 2015 - Kalgoorlie Cowboys




MY boys Craig, Jyles and Tyrone in the background. At first they hated us 
but once they realized we were (Jesus People) they utterly loved us. 


We are the Kalgoorlie Cowboys and I've been looking for a place to buy a leather Kangaroo hat to wear around but I can't find one. President says we are going to need one once it gets up to 115 degrees and such....it's mostly just been around 100 lately but it feels so much hotter.  The Australian sun just sizzles! This week was a good one because every week is good as a MISSIONARY, although we did get our bike tires slashed because they were frustrated they couldn't steal them...(because of our 50$ locks we bought.) So the bikes are in the shop because there was some damage done to the rims and such.

We set someone on date who I had been teaching with Elder Matthews.  We lost contact with her but now Elder Jensen and I  have found her and she is excited to be baptized! Now if it was only that easy.  There are always word of wisdom problems, addictions, chastity, and tithing....but I have faith! If the Lord knows them and has prepared them, then who am I to doubt!

It sounds like Kenzie is doing wonderful.  She has a hard mission but she is so dedicated I try to be like her every day! This week's weather has been surprisingly all right with some clouds (of which are as rare as jackalopes) but it has been a blessing! I had a fever yesterday and was feeling lousy but I am feeling better today:)

I am excited for this coming week! We have a lot of good things that could happen.  Now we just need to put our trust in the Lord and Work! Thy will be done... We are starting up an addiction recovery class so we will be advertising that for the next couple weeks...I'd say 99% of this town has an addiction so we should get somewhat of a turnout. I love The Savior Jesus Christ, I love the presence and constant companionship of the Holy Ghost.  I seriously feel it almost every second of every day.  I KNOW the Lord is putting words in my mouth and assisting us in His work. I have learned you just have to rely on HIM because you will fail if you think you can do it on your own. I love you all!  Have a good week. 


Love Elder Cordner <3



ME and Elder Teffingatoto on Halloween.  We teach this woman 
who loves Halloween and she and her family LOVE US!

















No comments:

Post a Comment