Friday, March 25, 2016

Week 32 - Gosnells, Southern River Zone, Western Australia - March 21, 2016 - RE-United

Hello family:) I looked at the pictures of you guys in Brazil with Kenzie and I was just smiling huge! You all look so good and Kenzie looks soooo happy! Haha Sounded like to me that it has been a very fun trip....It actually just motivated me to work harder because I am not ready for that day to come for me...:) The pictures of dad with the families he baptized were so awesome. I wish I could have been there to meet them. I bet the kids at home are anxious for you guys to get back!

We find out about transfers this Sunday...anything could happen! Elder B has been here ages so I am thinking he will leave but who knows.

I do not have long....It has been a hectic week with a lot of random things going on so we still have a lot to do today. We aren't really taking a full p day.  President Fife randomly showed up at our Zone Meeting. Elder B and I are giving a training in front of the stake/ward mission leaders and ward missionaries tonight on how a correlation meeting should look like so that should be good:)

I love all of you thanks for the letters and all the pictures!

We are all children of a Father in Heaven who loves us more than our mortal minds can comprehend. My love for Him is growing each day as I serve and lift those whom I am able. I promise you all that not for one moment of your life has Your Father turned from you. Put him first in your life and watch in amazement as your heart is transformed. I love Jesus Christ. It is because of him that I have a chance at becoming something. I am SO Weak but through Christ I can be perfected. My hero in the Book of Mormon is Nephi. I pray to become even in the least bit, like he is.

This mission here in Perth Australia was the one for me! Have a good week and enjoy the company of the returning sister MAMMAL. haha


Elder Cordner

No comments:

Post a Comment