Monday, July 11, 2016

Week 48 - Gosnells, Southern River Zone, Western Australia - July 11, 2016 - G'DAY MATE!

HELLO:) good to hear from you all!

This week has been awesome- really productive and lots of good things that have gone down....

SOOOOO K is getting baptized on FRIDAY!!! She is super excited and she is reading the Book of Mormon like crazy! Unless something really random happens, she will be my FIRST OF THE MISSION:) Her son, J, still really wants to be baptized also but he stayed up late on Saturday night and missed church so he will have to wait for the following week.....We sang him the song "Saturday is a special day." Haha! He thought that was funny.

We found a Chinese guy who is KEEN city to learn and come to church. His name is JOE. It's pretty crack up all of the immigrants pick the most basic Westerner names and they think it is sooooo chill city....anyways......

IT has been utterly pouring rain down here......probably the heaviest I've ever seen...soaks you to the undies within seconds...

Elder Daniel and I laugh about being a companionship because for the past few weeks I have served more with other missionaries than with him! haha. With so many district leaders in our zone we are always working with them...especially the ones who struggle a bit....

Over all, things are absolutely awesome...I trust my Heavenly Father and I know as I do my part and work my TAIL OFF out here for 2 years, he will give me the experiences and the mission that I need to mold me into the man he intends for me to become! I love this Gospel:) I love serving my Master, Jesus Christ. Though filled with tough moments, this is the happiest time of my life:) I love you all and hope you have a good week. Please pray that K's baptism will be a beauty.


ELDER CORDNER

No comments:

Post a Comment