Monday, July 4, 2016

Week 47 - Gosnells, Southern River Zone, Western Australia - July 2, 2016 - PURITY

HEYYYYY Family:) Where to begin! It was super cool to see all the pictures of POWELL!!! I honestly forgot that this was the week you were all going so I didn't even think about it till today so I guess that's a good thing haha. Judging from what people told me and all the pictures it looked like another LEGENDARY trip!!!! Glad I'll be there for the next one ehhh:)

SOOOOO, Things are going good here. K and J are doing really well. They came to church yesterday again! and they are loving it! If everything goes great they will be baptized on the 15th!!! I am super excited. It has taken a lot of work with them but they are finally feeling of Heavenly Father's love:) and coming from a really rough background that is such a huge step! So they are doing great,  they are reading the Book of Mormon daily and everything so we have a lot of Faith it will work out!

WE have mini missionaries with us at the moment, they have been with us since Saturday and will stay with us till Wednesday. My companion is super cool. He is from South Korea and he actually reminds me a lot of Papa Darrington haha! We are having a good time. We are still working a lot with all our other Gators. They are just having a bit of a hard time coming to church but we will get them there!!!:)

I Know that This is Jesus Christ's true church. I know that God lives. I will never be able to deny these things I have felt so deeply. Serving this mission has Given me a Vision of what I want my life to be like and who I want to become. I want to spend my life Wearing myself out in the service of Jesus Christ, HE IS MY MASTER. His will is increasingly, little by little, becoming my will, and this comes from his Atonement working in and through me as I strive daily to serve Him. I love this Gospel. It is all that matters. I love you guys and I am so happy we get to live in each others' presence for time and all eternity.

ELDER CORDNER



My mini missionary companion.


Z from Syria.  He is awesome and attending our English classes.









No comments:

Post a Comment