Monday, October 19, 2015

Week 10 - Kalgoorlie, Australia - October 19, 2015 - Red Dirt and White Shirts





Picture from Elder Matthew's era.

It has been a good week and you might be let down because I don't know if I have it in me to write a really good letter. haha! I wrote a ton of people and kinda got sick of typing. Well, this week me and Elder Jensen have been really focusing on finding new people to teach. We have been doing a lot of tracting, and also a lot of contacting randomly. I don't let anyone go by without talking to them. We ran into several JW's this week and I now know why Rio (Mitch's cousin) always said to not get caught up in it. haha. This one guy was super nice and he invited us to come back to his house in a few days. haha I knew we were in for a bible bash. We got there and sure enough they were ready for us with all their anti- Mormon material but it was all right. We just bore our testimonies and left as soon as we could. 

This week while tracting we got our bikes stolen even though we locked them up (which isn't uncommon at all) They will steal anything here...but it was funny because a few days later we were driving the car at night and Elder Fowler saw some guy riding Doug...(I named my bike Doug) but we pulled over and this guy was just casually siting on my bike looking at us so I told him to get off and that it was my bike so he took the seat off the bike and ran off. IDK Kinda random. We got other bikes now though so all is good. I'm excited for the coming week and what it holds. It's a new experience every day out here. Oh and we actually put two guys on date to be baptized the other day. The only problem is they live in this town called Leonora like 3 hours from here haha! So we will see what happens with all that. Love all of you have a good week!:)


LOVE Elder Cordner


Picture from Elder Matthew's era.

Elder Zink back in Perth I LOVE this guy...

Chicken feast in Perth.

No comments:

Post a Comment