Monday, February 15, 2016

Week 28 - Gosnells, Southern River Zone, Western Australia - February 15, 2016 - 6 Months In The Field

Crazy that its been 6 months and I cannot believe kenzie gets home in a little over a month! Have fun without me:'( just kidding I'm all goods:) This week was super busy with a lot of meetings and getting things rollin for the transfer. A member of the seventy named Elder O'Rearden met with the mission leadership in the mission home the other day and it was soon cool. It was basically just an open discussion. He was an impressive man. 
I have stories about crazy things that happen and that we see but I'm always hesitant to share them haha. The other day we had a run in with a couple that were having a huge fight in their house and were probaby on meth...(which is  a huge problem here) but this guy was chucking chairs and stuff through his windows and bashing up his whole house. Elder Ta'ala and I tried to settle him but that just made him want to come at us...He tried to attack but his door wouldn't open haha I wonder why??? The Lord surely knew what would have happened! Elder Ta'ala is from Samoa and would have wrecked the man without a second thought....anyways thought i'd share that....
Chris is doing well. He came to church yesterday. The only thing he's struggling with is smoking. We are working really close with him, He has had a really hard life and he needs all the prayers he can get to help him endure this process of conversion!
Well I actually have to go! I love all of you! Thank you for all of your prayers on my behalf I am also praying for you guys! Have a good week:)


Elder Cordner
















This little guys name is M and we have been teaching his family for like a week now.


The guys I am sitting with we met last night and taught the restoration.  

No comments:

Post a Comment