Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Week 43 - Gosnells, Southern River Zone, Western Australia - June 7, 2016 - God's Good

Well it was a fun time looking at all the pictures you all sent:) Looked like a blast! I remember when I was the one back at the family events! Nelson looked handsome as ever in his photos. I still can't believe he is married!

Well this was another super good week full of tracting, teaching, and Zone trainings! M and J, our Chinese investigators are doing really good. We are seeing them tonight. I don't have much to say to be honest....

We had a leadership training at the mission home. It was pretty awesome. President Fife trained us on the kind of faith that makes things happen; that are God's will but otherwise would not have been. It was MEAN!

Elder Matautia and I trained our Zone yesterday on developing that kind of faith through sacrifice, and the importance of having a companionship vision. Things went really well.

 I love you all so much! Have a beautiful week!


Elder Cordner

Working in the heart of Perth with A.P. last 2 weeks ago.




No comments:

Post a Comment