Monday, December 14, 2015

Week 18 - Kalgoorlie, Australia - December 14, 2015 - Big Baboon


Big mining hole!
How is my family doin??? As we approach Christmas, I have often pictured in my mind, Uncle Jared lying under his little tree in New Mexico and crying himself to sleep while listening to Breath of Heaven.... hahaha (Mitch's Uncle Jared shared this story with him about his first Christmas on his mission.  Sorry Jared - hope you don't mind the whole world knowing now) Makes me laugh every time:) well this week has been busy. We went on a country trip to a town called Leonora. It is like 3 hours from Kal, but it was totally worth it. We taught so many lessons and actually met some part member families clear out in the middle of nowhere. Elder Preston ( the zone leader) and I went just outside of Leonora about an hour and a half to a town called Laverton. It was sweet! We taught some awesome lessons out there and helped out a part member family. There could possibly be a little branch opened up there some day. 

Pres Fife is coming up to Kal tomorrow night and is staying all Wednesday. He is coming on splits with Elder Jensen sand I o we have been setting up appointments for that. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous:) but it should be good. I will learn HEAPS. I am so excited to skype you guys on Christmas! I love you guys so much! Sorry this letter is lame:( Have an awesome week!


Love Elder Cordner

A cake we made for Brother Heke's birthday!

With the zone leaders playing bush frisbee last P day.
'Twas violent jumping over bushes and logs haha. One is 
from South Africa the other is from NZED.

Carol singing the other night. btw we sang hark the herald angels sing...  
in sacrament meeting in which i had several solos haha. turned out good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment