Sunday, December 27, 2015

Week 20 - Kalgoorlie, Australia - December 28, 2015 - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

WELP... don't have much time today! I utterly loved seeing all of you on Christmas! It was good to have a few laughs and I was happy to see you all pretty much look the same:) haha! Serious tho, I love you guys and thanks for that Great Christmas gift:) 

I am leaving Kalgoorlie! It is bittersweet. I have loved it here and I love the people soooo much...I am going to miss it but I am excited to see what awaits:) 

I have been called to be a zone leader of the Southern River Zone. It is the largest zone in the mission and all I have heard about my area is that it is somewhat near the coast near Free Mantle, a poplular beach.

Saying goodbye to everyone here has sucked:( especially L. She just started crying and I wanted to give her THE BIGGEST HUG! But obviously that is highly restricted - so I denied myself. 

I love being a missionary. I love all of you more than anything! and I am excited to pour my heart into the work in the CITY AREA! I will leave for Perth tomorrow morning on train. btw. My boy Elder Jensen is training and he is the new district leader! 

Love you guys! HAPPY NEW YEAR!


PS> LOVE YOU KENZIE


The end of an era.  The Kalgoorlie Family.


Kambalda, a small country town we just went to.

        
Kambalda
Christmas Eve 
S.S. - MY BOI <3
KAMBALDA 
Kambalda again


Little M - from a part-member family.
An emu.








No comments:

Post a Comment