Monday, May 16, 2016

Week 40 - Gosnells, Southern River Zone, Western Australia - May 16, 2016 - Blessed

Last week was so NICE talking to all of you, It left me wanting to be a better missionary! This week was a pretty normal one until Saturday night, Elder Matautia and I decided we would fast for people to baptize and that night after church we went out and found 4 new investigators including a family of 3. It was so awesome! The spirit was so strong in the lessons. It amazes me how even the little efforts we make to show God our love for him are always blessed. My comp and I are on a roll right now. I have a really good feeling about these next couple months.
We have been sooo busy with stuff for the zone also. Sometimes it bothers me and gets me frustrated thinking of the time we could be putting into our area instead of helping the zone but I quickly change my thinking and remind myself it is all the same work of Salvation and we all have different duties!!! 
Anyways, I honestly don't have much to say. Sorry I don't write the most legendary letters. I always forget the cool or funny things that happen during the week. Maybe I will try to write some of them down from now on.... 
The spirit has just been so strong in the lessons lately with Elder Matautia.  I have faith we will see miracles together:) 
Pray for our new investigators M, his family and N. 
LOVE YOU ALL
ELDER CORDNER 
Thanks for all the birthday wishes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment