Monday, May 23, 2016

Week 41 - Gosnells, Southern River Zone, Western Australia - May 23, 2016 - Busy As

This week my comp and I were barely staying afloat in all our responsibilities. Haha! It just worked out that heaps of different meetings and appointments fell on the same few days so it was stressful but we made it out alive so we are happy about that. Sounds like things at home are crazy! So many fun things coming up! I got Nelson's wedding invitation. It pierced my soul when I opened it but I am so happy for that kid CONGRATS!

Zone Conference was unreal as usual. Elder Matautia and I trained our Zone on how we truly change the identity of ourselves and our investigators. It went quite well. We went and saw a less active member from Africa and had a powerful lesson with him and he came to all 3 hours of church yesterday so that was sweet. Things are going great! It's been raining quite a bit but I love the rain so that's no drama! I love all of you!

I promise that our Father in Heaven is doing and has done all he can for the salvation of Mankind, it is our obligation to follow the Heavenly direction each one of us receive on a daily basis and to block out the negative destructive whisperings. Satan hates us and he wants to beat the crap out of us. I love the Savior. If you are ever in the position to stand up for what's right -Do it! I regret the times when I could have helped others by choosing the right at all times and in all places. I am determined to always follow the Savior for the rest of my life:)

Elder Cordner



M...we met her and her family a couple months ago and we have become good friends.
She made me these cupcakes on my birthday.  We are working on getting her and her family of 5 to church!

No comments:

Post a Comment