Sunday, February 5, 2017

Week 78 - Rockingham, Rockingham Zone, Western Australia - February 6, 2017 - Super Bowl Sunday?????






Hey guys:) Guess what?? I walked into the library today and the super bowl was on....
As I exit the library today I will be making a very slow exit and I will be cranking my neck towards the screen....haha

We actually met an American guy this week that is working for the Australian navy and he invited us over to watch the super bowl....This was one of the most tempting moments of my mission but we, with heavy hearts declined the offer...

Things are going great down here, The broadcast was unreal! Everything Elder Bednar said was just striking my soul. I am starting a study of the doctrine of Christ looking at everything from the view point of how he taught...I am pretty excited! I think it will bring more power into our teaching of the doctrine of Baptism in particular...

We did heaps of tracting this week and it paid off!!! we found 2 SOLLLLLLID Gators...haha In Australia if you can find 2 solid ones through tracting in a week that is a flippin success! One of them we found last night...we were at the end of our fast and we were feeling a bit weary but we continued on...Of course it was the last door that we knocked on that had a gold nugget hidden within...the blessings always come after the trial of Faith! He was a humble kiwi guy and we all felt the spirit strongly telling us not to give up on this guy he declined a return appointment twice...we didn't give up we then taught him for about an hour on his doorstep and he was FEELING IT...by the end he fully accepted a return app and he is reading a chapter from the book of Mormon...It was cool as....

Here in WA we are all looking forward to Elder Renlund coming at the end of the month...Everyone is getting all prepped for that...

Just know I am working hard out here...I am determined to finish the fourth quarter of my mission strong...My lack of effort into my emails is not a reflection of my desire to endure to the end:) Love you all so much.

ELDER CORDNER










No comments:

Post a Comment