Thursday, January 28, 2016

Week 24 - Gosnells, Southern River Zone, Western Australia - January 27, 2016 - IDK

A lot has happened since I last wrote home....but I can't seem to remember it all. We got mini missionaries the other day so Elder Brinkerhoff and I had two 15 year old boys living with us for four days haha. It was pretty hilarious! We had a good time with them. The kid I was companions with was named T from NZed. he was a pretty funny kid.  We would try to wake him up in the morning but it was hopeless. He was a disobedient mini missionary. The funniest part was at the end of the 4 days with them we went to the church and had a little testimony meeting where all the mini missionaries bore their testimonies. Most of them were sooo spiritual and they were crying but when our mini missionaries got up there all they could talk about is how much they laughed with us and they were making references to baked beans and refried beans and how they were teaching Elder B and I AUZZIE SLANG all week... haha ridiculous.  Everyone was laughing and it made us look like such moles...haha Elder B and I were cracking up tho.  They were some funny blokes.

This week was really successful.  We put 2 people on date.  One of them is super solid. His name is E.  He's from Liberia. He is SICK. He loved the restoration and the spirit was in great abundance. Also, like you heard from Kenzie, we had the missionary training form the Quorum of the Twelve. That was sooooo good! Elder Bednar's training gave me a whole new perspective. I'm sorry I don't have much more to say. I love all of you:) I love serving the Savior and representing him I will try and be worthy of that calling!


Elder Cordner 

Did you go to the temple today?  Yes the temple was very nice. I needed it!
How was Australia Day? Auzzie day was alright- mostly just drunk people going wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment