Monday, September 5, 2016

Week 56 - Gosnells, Southern River Zone, Western Australia - September 5, 2016 - Island Feeds

HEY Everyone! I just wrote you all and I am sure you are all busy Basking in the Lake Powell sun, and tubing your hearts out so I will keep it short. 

We have been working with a part member family from N-Zed and it has been pretty awesome. They fed us like 3 times this past week! haha! Last night they Made a Huge Samoan Feed! It was so dang good. I kid you not- once you eat a lot of Poly food there is no going back! Nothing else can quite hit the spot!!! Good thing my metabolism is still in high gear.

It's so crazy how well our Heavenly Father knows us. I have noticed on my mission that He absolutely refuses to let me get comfortable which is a good thing because once you are comfortable you have stopped Growing. I came on the mission overly confident in my own abilities and I am so grateful God has kindly showed me I am capable of no good thing in and of myself. I rely upon him for everything, even though my first instinct is to do things myself. I am learning to trust in him:) I Love you all have a good week:) have fun at POWELLLLLLLLL!!!! you lucky DOGS:)

ELDER CORDNER


Stralia Mate!
Some true Aussies from Darwin - thickest accents I've ever heard.
Big Phil







No comments:

Post a Comment