Monday, September 19, 2016

Week 58 - Lockridge, Dianella Zone, Western Australia - September 19, 2016 - Living the Dream!

Hey Guys its just me again:) It was cool to see the twins dance pics they looked pure!

Honestly, not much happened this week. We had transfers so we had heaps of missionaries staying in our rat's nest which just made matters worse....We laugh because there is just strange different scents as you go into each room of our flat....Missionaries have probably been living in it for 50 years.... 

We live next to these big parks and we find the most random people there that are usually just high off their minds but we have seen some pretty funny things....I won't mention it in this email but if you want to know ask King Louie. (A nickname for Elder Cordner's younger brother) I told him what happened. 

I dare you all to read the last chapter of Helaman and look for how it relates to people today. There are 3 specific Obvious Manifestations of the Power and reality of God that the people dismiss and refuse to believe. Satan is very cunning and if we don't have our own testimony and Faith in Jesus Christ even witnessing miracles will not be enough for us to change our ways and align our hearts with God. We should seek to feed our spirit each day and focus on strengthening our Faith in Christ each and every day. I love you guys! Have a good week!!!

Elder Cordner

A little paragraph that Elder Cordner wrote to his father in response to his letter this week.  His dad shared with him a little about a wonderful training meeting he had with Elder Quentin L. Cook and some other general authorities.

Powerful...I wish i could have been there with you...My testimony of the Savior Jesus Christ is just starting to grow and flourish. I have gained a personal conviction that i will never deny or turn away from. On my mission I have gotten my Goals and aspirations into line i have a Powerful Vision of what i want to do and who i want to become...I am not dumb...I know that these things can be very quickly lost if we lose focus of whats important, or stop doing the daily things that build our Faith. It bothers me soooo much when people tell me that you never really know if you will go less active so be careful what you say....haha it may be true for them but for me its not....Although I will stumble and fall along the way I WILL NEVER FORSAKE THE SAVIOR. He has reached out to me personally and let me know that he is there and that he is real and for that I will Stand as a witness of him for the rest of my life. Love you dad


No comments:

Post a Comment