Friday, January 6, 2017

Week 73 - Lockridge, Dianella Zone, Western Australia - January 2, 2017 - Best Gift of All - NEW Beginnings






The new year here in Australia was pretty uneventful. Everyone was just drunk city so it was funny having conversations with people. We found 10 new investigators this week just tracting it up so that was awesome. We are excited to help them progress... 5 of them are the same family....I have 3 minutes left on my computer sorry I didn't really write much.

Things are going good here:) I loved seeing all of the pictures. It made me smile seeing all of you having such a glorious time together!!! (The Cordners spent Christmas vacation in Mexico.  We really missed our missionary!) I am so blessed to have a family like you guys!  Have a good week!!!

ELDER CORDNER

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



Island Style Missionary

Baptisms for the dead





No comments:

Post a Comment