Monday, January 23, 2017

Week 76 - Rockingham, Rockingham Zone, Western Australia - January 23, 2017 - oku mo'ui oku sai, koe otua oku sai

HEY GUYS! IT has been a mean week down here in Rocko....

My companions and I have heaps of fun...I haven't laughed so much on my whole mission. It's pretty great...but we've also been smashing the work...Found heaps of potentials this week. We have been following up with a massive list of less actives and tracting around where they live, to see if anyone knows them. It's been pretty effective...better than just blind tracting...I can't wait to one day tell you guys face to face what it is like to tract here in WA. haha!

WE have also been doing heaps of power visits to gain the members trust and get them involved in the work...which has been mean....

WE are working closely with a kiwi couple. Just like a lot of people in Auzzie they are not married but we are working with them to get married and baptized on the same day...There are a few things that are stopping her at the moment but we are faith filled. We will witness a miracle!

I love you guys so much....Sorry for the short letter! My companions love their sport on p day! Gotta go! Have a good week. You are always in my prayers!

Elder Cordner

No comments:

Post a Comment